New directions toward cancer prevention from science studies:
- Cramping tumors: An old observation about cancer cells may lead to a new treatment
- Breast cancer: reversing the process. “Although this research does not offer a cure for breast cancer, it does point to the possibility that the disease may be treated or perhaps even prevented through means other than conventional genetic therapy.”
- Reversing Cancer Cells To Normal Cells. A Northwestern University scientist describes new research to provide unique insights into how scientists can change human metastatic melanoma cells back to normal-like skin cells
- How vitamin C stops the big 'C'. A team of Johns Hopkins scientists have shown that in mice at least, vitamin C can indeed inhibit the growth of some tumors.
- Substitute Protein in Energy Pathway Stalls Cancer Growth“We have yet to see the exception of a cancer cell that does not have the M2 version of pyruvate kinase. That’s telling—they all seem to have PKM2,”
- Too Much Oxygen Not A Good Thing For Tumors.
- Another Anti-cancer Effect Of The 'Longevity' Protein SIRT1 Identified. From this study,another anti-cancer effect of the "longevity" protein SIRT1 was identified.
- Resveratrol inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis of human breast carcinoma MCF-7 cells.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Reduce Risk Of Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Omega-3 Kills Cancer Cells.
- Colon Cancer Shuts Down Receptor That Could Shut It Down
Natural way to prevent cancers
· Cancer cells hunger on glucose: Avoid food with sugar and starch to starve cancer cells; fasting, low calorie diet
· Cancer cells like acid environment: Eat alkaline and green food with calcium
· HIF depends on free radicals: Take antioxidants as supplements
· HIF supplement by oxygen: Improve circulation system by taking rich Omega III food and supplement
· Support normal cells: Multivatamins, Vb, Vc
· Support mitochondria function: Resveratrol
· Apoptosis: Resveratrol