Friday, February 13, 2009

We cannot be careless about what we are eating

The Chinese have a saying "Disease enters through the mouth." It is good to know what we are going to eat. How? The websites provides so many sources as follows. Please do not be scared, we can read a little each time.
· The Worst Foods of 2009: Avoid these caloric catastrophes this year
· The 20 Worst Foods in America in 2008
· America's 16 Worst Holiday Foods: What to eat instead?
· America's Worst Supermarket Foods
· The 20 Unhealthiest Drinks in America
· The 8 Worst Breakfasts in America

So, what are we going to eat?
· 14 Health Foods That Aren't!
· The Best Fast Food Meals Under 500 Calories
· The 125 Healthiest Supermarket Foods in America

I know cooking is a time-consuming work and may people do not like doing it by themselves. But I believe everybody realize how it directly relates and means to our health. Without good health, it would be no use to have time and money. So we cannot be careless about what we are going to put into our mouth.

I prefer to buy raw materials and cook them at home. This way I can decide and know what I will eat and how healthy they are. In addition, I enjoy it when I see how my family eat the healthy food I cooked.

So we put our health at our own hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment