These days, we are not living in a very clean and healthy environment. We breathe polluted air; we eat and drink food containing artificial hormone, flavors, and colorants; we take too much antibiotics; we have too much pressure in a fast pace and competitive society. All of these factors weaken our inner organs to function well and cause too much toxin accumulation, which result in some healthy problems, and accordingly beauty issues. Most people know the four basic steps improving and defending the quality of our skin: cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and protecting. Experts agree that there's also a lesser-known but critical fifth step: nourishing from the inside out, which is a new beauty concept: to cleanse from the inside and maintain from the outside. The real physical beauty starts with great nutrition from the inside of body with an example as follows:
- Cleanse our body of unwanted toxins, colon build-up and parasites, which is an essential element in obtaining and maintaining health. No health, no beauty.
- Supplement enzymes and good bacteria that promote the absorption of nutrients, support a healthy digestive tract, and immune functions to achieve a general wellness.
- Take a vegetable-rich diet to aid in adjusting pH of digestive tract to near alkali and remove heavy metals.
- Take any food or drink to provide necessary amino acids and minerals such as Aloe juice.
- Take nutrition to maintain healthy collagen and elastin levels to help preserve the elasticity of skin.
With good health inside accompanied by Do-It-Yourself maintenance from the outside, you will be beautiful from the inside to the outside.
Have you tried this before? What is your opinion?